Sunday, February 20, 2011

Try try again...

Yes my last post about weight loss was very.... negative.  I still believe every word.  But again, I won't give up, I can't give up, I MUST keep trying again.  I was doing Weight Watchers this last round, but don't think I'll continue tracking and whatnot.  I find I eat the same things every day.  All I need to do is cut out the junk I eat when PMSing (and it would help so much if I could just never PMS again!) and have portion control at supper time, and I WILL lose weight.  My problem isn't not knowing what to do, or eating healthier, cause I do, its just STAYING CONSISTENT with not adding junk to the food I eat (like chips and a candy bar after my peanut butter and honey on wheat sandwich thins lunch), and not eating 3 bowls of supper.  Exercising would help, but that will have to wait until we move.

So, now that I'm done PMSing, its time to try again.

Sarah-Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment